No, it’s not the fact the you can choose any item from the Sale-a-bration for FREE when you place a $50 order….although who doesn’t LOVE free stuff?!
The absolute best deal of Sale-a-bration is……a 20% discount on ALL Stampin’ Up! purchases! 20%! Woo Hoo! Yep….you too can get a 20% discount on all Stampin’ Up! purchases!
By becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator you can receive a 20% discount on ALL Stampin’ Up! products. How great is that?
The Demonstrator Starter Kit is only $99. When you purchase the Starter Kit you get to CHOOSE $125 in merchandise…anything you want from both the Occasions Catalog and the Annual Catalog….but that’s not all! During Sale-a-bration you can also choose 2 additional stamp sets of ANY value (that could be up to a $101 value!)
What I LOVE about being a demonstrator:
- NEW FRIENDS! I love meeting new people whether they are fellow demonstrators or new customers. These people I’ve met through Stampin’ Up! have become some of my best friends.
- NEW PRODUCTS! I love being one of the first to see new products and new catalogs. It’s kind of like Christmas when a new catalog comes out.
- TRAVEL! I love to travel with Stampin’ Up!. Going to events with my fellow demonstrators or traveling to Thailand with my husband on a Stampin’ Up! trip. It’s so much fun! Right now I’m working on earning the Greek Isles Trip since my 60th birthday falls during it! 🙂
- EXTRA CASH! It’s great to be able to make a little extra cash doing something I love.
- FLEXIBILITY! I can do as many or as few classes/parties as I’d like whenever they work out for me.
- DISCOUNT! I certainly can’t leave this one out! I LOVE my 25% discount. Yes, I earn a 25% discount because of the level I’m at and you can too. Everyone starts with a 20% discount.
I love sharing what I love and I love to help you share that with others. Being a demonstrator doesn’t have to mean holding parties and/or classes. You can be the kind of demonstrator you want to be. You can sign up exclusively for the 20% discount. Most of my team are discount demonstrators and that’s okay. It’s also okay to have some goals and reach for the stars.
Be whatever kind of demonstrator you’d like to be. There is a $300 quarterly sales minimum that you need to reach every quarter but if you are making cards or scrapbooks or other paper crafts it shouldn’t be hard. Everything that you purchase counts towards this amount. You can always invite a few friends to help you meet that minimum.
If you’ve ever thought about that 20% Sale-a-bration is definitely the time to give being a demonstrator a try. I’d love to have you on my team! We try to get together every month or just to chat and make some projects. We’d love to have you join us.
To sign up as a demonstrator simply go to my website and click on JOIN THE FUN! You’ll need your Social Security Number, your bank account number (for direct deposits) as well as a credit/debit card number.
Please contact me with any questions you may have. Become a SASSY STAMPER! You won’t regret it! 🙂